Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is a Japanese word meaning universal life energy, an energy which is all around us.
In 2010 I trained in Shantihi Reiki with the world renowned Miranda Gray. Shanthi Reiki is a path home, a way to remember who you truly are. It works at soul level, aligning & integrating your soul with your personality on earth, and creates a bridge between your lowest levels & highest divine levels. Shantihi reiki can be an experience likened to the soul finally living in the body.
In June 2014 I received my Reiki 2 attunement with the wonderful Jane Easlick.
Benefits of Reiki
- Awaken an inner sense of “knowing & inner guidance.
- Break limitations, old patterns, blocks & distortions.
- Bring healing for physical ailments.
- Alter your perception of yourself & your purpose in life.
- Heal & release physical, mental & emotional blocks on all levels.
- Bring soul healing & a feeling of peace & completeness.
- Increase your vibration.
- Clear, fear, anxiety, negative energies.
- Heal relationships both within yourself and with others.
- Bring alignment & balance.
- Bring awareness of unconditional love.
- Create feelings of harmony, tranquillity & love.
- Bring healing to the aura, the subtle bodies & the chakras.
When people receive the reiki energy they can experience soft, gentle, cool feelings, heat and tingling. You may also see colours, visions, images. You may feel a particular emotion, joy, sorrow, love, guilt, grief, sadness, fear or excitement.
After a reiki session you may feel sleepy, spaced out or dizzy or you may feel the complete opposite energized and uplifted. The treatment may even release a mental or emotional block. This is good and makes way for new positive healing thoughts and balanced emotions to take their place.